cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

How to remove mountable folder.

Explorer | Level 4

Hello.

When I refuse invitation of sharing folder, how can I remove mountable folder via API?

I want to delete the folder from results of list_mountable_folders and list_folders endpoints.

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: How to remove mountable folder.

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

To remove a mountable folder, you should use the /2/sharing/relinquish_folder_membership endpoint (or corresponding native method in an SDK/library). 

That will remove the shared folder from the /2/sharing/list_folders[/continue] and /2/sharing/list_mountable_folders[/continue] lists. Note that this cannot be undone from the recipient's side. The shared folder owner/member would need to re-invite the recipient if they later wish to join.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Highlighted

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

To remove a mountable folder, you should use the /2/sharing/relinquish_folder_membership endpoint (or corresponding native method in an SDK/library). 

That will remove the shared folder from the /2/sharing/list_folders[/continue] and /2/sharing/list_mountable_folders[/continue] lists. Note that this cannot be undone from the recipient's side. The shared folder owner/member would need to re-invite the recipient if they later wish to join.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 4

That's the answer I wanted.
I succeeded. 

Thanks.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?