cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
Announcements
Whatā€™s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Dropbox API Support & Feedback

Find help with the Dropbox API from other developers.

cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Laravel unable to upload shared folders or shared accounts files

Laravel unable to upload shared folders or shared accounts files

brindapatel
Explorer | Level 3

I have a feature where I can upload files from dropbox and this works fine for my local folders 
When I try to upload files from shared folder or shared accounts then that doesnot work. Can you please guide me do we have such support?

Dropbox for Business accounts fails

3 Replies 3

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff

I'll be happy to help with any issues you're having with the Dropbox API, but I'll need some more information. Please reply with:

• the name and version number of the platform and SDK/library you are using, if any
  • the steps to reproduce the issue, including relevant code snippet(s), but don't include any access or refresh token(s)
  • the full text of any error or unexpected output

brindapatel
Explorer | Level 3

- Library used is  :  "spatie/dropbox-api": "^1.18",
- Code is followed as per the steps :  https://github.com/spatie/dropbox-api
- Strange thing is no error is thrown when I try to sync/upload data from business accounts or business files

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff

Thanks for following up. That particular library is made by a third party, so we can't offer help with the library itself.

Also, the page you linked to includes a number of example code snippets, so it's not clear what exactly you're running.

Can you share the actual request(s)/response(s) for the Dropbox API itself that aren't working for you? That way we can take a look at what is happening. Please redact any app secret, refresh token, or access token though. Thanks!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Greg-DB Dropbox Staff
    brindapatel Explorer | Level 3
What do Dropbox user levels mean?