cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Dropbox API Support & Feedback

Find help with the Dropbox API from other developers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line 68: No source code is available for GWT.

Line 68: No source code is available for GWT.

Yusuf ..
New member | Level 1

So, I'm trying to run Dropbox API in a GWT project with GWT and Google App Engine. Even though I brought dropbox API with Maven dependencies, here's what I get;

[ERROR] Line 68: No source code is available for type com.dropbox.core.v2.DbxUsers.GetCurrentAccountException; did you forget to inherit a required module?
[ERROR] Line 63: No source code is available for type com.dropbox.core.v2.DbxClientV2; did you forget to inherit a required module?
[ERROR] Line 71: No source code is available for type com.dropbox.core.DbxException; did you forget to inherit a required module?
[ERROR] Line 65: No source code is available for type com.dropbox.core.v2.DbxUsers.FullAccount; did you forget to inherit a required module?
[ERROR] Line 61: No source code is available for type com.dropbox.core.DbxRequestConfig; did you forget to inherit a required module?
[ERROR] Hint: Check the inheritance chain from your module; it may not be inheriting a required module or a module may not be adding its source path entries properly

So, how am I supposed to inherit Dropbox API in GWT?

1 Reply 1

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff

Unfortunately I don't believe we have explicit support/instructions for using the Java SDK with GAE/GWT, but I'll be sure to pass this along as a request.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Greg-DB Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?