cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Back again with another edition of 'How we use Dropbox', so find out how Emma uses to-do lists to get it all done here!

Dropbox API Support & Feedback

Find help with the Dropbox API from other developers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line 68: No source code is available for GWT.

Line 68: No source code is available for GWT.

Yusuf ..
New member | Level 1

So, I'm trying to run Dropbox API in a GWT project with GWT and Google App Engine. Even though I brought dropbox API with Maven dependencies, here's what I get;

[ERROR] Line 68: No source code is available for type com.dropbox.core.v2.DbxUsers.GetCurrentAccountException; did you forget to inherit a required module?
[ERROR] Line 63: No source code is available for type com.dropbox.core.v2.DbxClientV2; did you forget to inherit a required module?
[ERROR] Line 71: No source code is available for type com.dropbox.core.DbxException; did you forget to inherit a required module?
[ERROR] Line 65: No source code is available for type com.dropbox.core.v2.DbxUsers.FullAccount; did you forget to inherit a required module?
[ERROR] Line 61: No source code is available for type com.dropbox.core.DbxRequestConfig; did you forget to inherit a required module?
[ERROR] Hint: Check the inheritance chain from your module; it may not be inheriting a required module or a module may not be adding its source path entries properly

So, how am I supposed to inherit Dropbox API in GWT?

1 Reply 1

Re: Line 68: No source code is available for GWT.

Greg-DB
Dropboxer

Unfortunately I don't believe we have explicit support/instructions for using the Java SDK with GAE/GWT, but I'll be sure to pass this along as a request.

Poll
We love to learn from the educators who use Dropbox. Whether you teach kids, teens, adults or a combination of all three, we want to know what apps and integrations you use with Dropbox to help with teaching. Which of the ones below is your favorite, or most used tool?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Greg-DB Dropboxer
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?