cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Dropbox API Support & Feedback

Find help with the Dropbox API from other developers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Problel with develepment users limit and linnked user

Problel with develepment users limit and linnked user

Quentin C.2
New member | Level 1

Hi,

First sorry for my bad English.

I'm working on a web app which would be linked with dropbox. The app always is in development but today i can't test login function anymore. I receive the message "This app has reached its user limit. Contact the app developer and ask them to use the Dropbox API App Console to increase their app's user limit.".

But when i'm looking to the dropbox app dashboard that say me there only is 1 linked user over the 100 allowed.

Is anyone an idea over the problem?

2 Replies 2

Alexandra F.1
New member | Level 1

Hi Quentin - it sounds like you're familiar with the "Enable additional users" option for development status apps, and that you've done this already. I'd suggest double-checking that the app key used in your web app's code is the same as the Dropbox API app key that has the 100 users enabled. If you still run into this problem, feel free to open up a support ticket and someone will look into your app in particular: https://www.dropbox.com/developers/contact

Quentin C.2
New member | Level 1

Hi Alexandra, i would like to say you thx. I don't know why, maybe did i replace my config file by the one of our source control application. But that was it.

I had the wrong dropbox api app key. I've replace it by the good one and now it's ok. So thx for the help.

Need more support?