cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Dropbox API Support & Feedback

Find help with the Dropbox API from other developers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: API access token expired

Re: API access token expired

farchacon
Explorer | Level 3

Hola, estoy generando un token de acceso para Dropbox desde una cuenta en la que soy editor pero no soy propietario. Mi plan es Dropbox Basic de 2Gb.
Al igual que el caso anterior, me generó en principio un Token de 142 caracteres, pero luego generé un Token de 64 caracteres pero expira igual.
Que puede estar influyendo para que expire el Token??

Eso influye en el hecho que expire el Token??
Hello, I am generating an access token for Dropbox from an account where I am a publisher but not an owner. My plan is 2Gb Dropbox Basic.
Like the previous case, it initially generated a 142 character Token, but then I generated a 64 character Token but it expires anyway.
What could be influencing the expiration of the Token?

Does that influence the fact that the Token expires?

1 Reply 1

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff

If you're getting a "long-lived" access token (that is, it doesn't start with "sl." and is generally 64 characters long), that shouldn't expire by itself. 

There a number of different ways that a long-lived Dropbox API access token can become invalid though, including:

Please review the above possibilities for information on why your token may be invalid. If the Dropbox API isn't behaving as expected, feel free to contact support by opening an API ticket.

Need more support?