cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Dropbox API Support & Feedback

Find help with the Dropbox API from other developers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Submitting an App for Production

Submitting an App for Production

Logan P.
New member | Level 1

Hey,
I submitted my app a few days ago to Apple, and I need to get the dropbox side approved. I looked all over the developed documentation, and I couldn't seem to find anything that says that they need to test it or anything. Do I need to wait until my app is approved by Apple before I can submit it to Dropbox? Preferably not, as I would like to start advertising it as soon as it gets approved, rather than waiting a few more days for it to be available to more than 100 people.

Thanks.

1 Reply 1

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff

We generally recommend applying for production with us before releasing your app on the App Store or sending for review to Apple, so that the Dropbox functionality won't be broken for your users or the App Store reviewers. Generally, we don't need to test mobile apps here as we can rely on the provided information and our logs. If we do need to test it though, we'll let you know as soon as possible and provide a UDID for a device so you can send us an ad hoc build.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Greg-DB Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?