cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Dropbox API Support & Feedback

Find help with the Dropbox API from other developers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uh oh! Seems like this widget is not configured properly. localhost laravel 8

Uh oh! Seems like this widget is not configured properly. localhost laravel 8

renkoha
New member | Level 2

I'm trying to use the dropbox chooser in my app in localhost for laravel 8 the chooser needs to be able to be use on all pages this is one of the pages http://127.0.0.1:8000/1/2/en/documents however when i click on the chooser button i get and error message and the following screen

Captura de pantalla (20).png

Captura de pantalla (21).png

and this is the setting of my app

any idea how to fix this issue?

2 Replies 2

Здравко
Legendary | Level 20

Hi @renkoha,

🤔 To be honest, I'm not sure what are you asking really. All you need to do is already on your screenshots.

On first screenshot is a message "127.0.0.1 domain does not match any Chooser/Server domains. Register app domains on app settings." 🧐 As far as I can see on the second screenshot (your app settings) only 'localhost' is there! Yes, 'localhost' maps to IP 127.0.0.1 but it is not about address requirements! The domain is on focus. 😁 Or maybe you can not make a difference between domain (DNS) and address (IP)... 😉 Be careful!

Hope it's clear now.

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff

@renkoha Здравко is correct; you'll need to register the domain and then use the Chooser on that domain, such as localhost, not 127.0.0.1.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Greg-DB Dropbox Staff
    Здравко Legendary | Level 20
What do Dropbox user levels mean?