cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Dropbox tips & tricks

Learn how to get the most out of Dropbox with other users like you.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Member of the Month - November 2023

Community Member of the Month - November 2023

DBXCommunity
Community Manager
Well, here we are at the end of the month, and as we strike another 30 days of the calendar and move closer to 2024, we’re delighted to be able to name this year's penultimate Community Member of the Month 🏅

We have to say, it has been another fantastic month on the Community with lots of members going above and beyond to help make this a great place with willing helpers around every corner. So, kudos to everyone who got involved this month, you are all awesome 👍

Most of the time, the people who catch our eyes are on here helping other Community members, but this month, we wanted to share how our Community members helped us.

We hosted our first ever Ask Me Anything on the Community with some of the Dropbox Dash team members and we got some really great responses with awesome question and feedback. We asked and you delivered, especially @KevinLeeC  who we are delighted to say is November’s Community Member of the Month 🏅

So, a huge thank you to Kevin, your contributions about speeding up workflow and Optimal Character Recognition for PDFs were a hugely valuable part of our Ask Me Anything and could help to mould Dropbox Dash as it moves through the beta testing phase and beyond. Hopefully, we’ll see a lot more of you on the Community in the future!
2 Replies 2

Graham
Community Manager

Awesome! Great work and congratulations to @KevinLeeC!

KevinLeeC
Helpful | Level 5

Thank you! I appreciate your willingness to explore these ideas!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

KevinLeeC Helpful | Level 5
    Graham Community Manager
What do Dropbox user levels mean?