cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Dropbox tips & tricks

Learn how to get the most out of Dropbox with other users like you.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How more of our Community members are using Dropbox

How more of our Community members are using Dropbox

Amy
Community Manager
We love reading about how people in our Community use Dropbox. Whether it’s for work, school or at home, everyone seems to make Dropbox work for them. 

Recently, Community member @_Luise_Beck_ shared how they use Dropbox at work and at home. 

“Privately, I organize almost all documents with Dropbox. I also share pictures or files with friends, on which we work together. Professionally, Dropbox is mainly used to make documents available in a team. We all work from different locations and can therefore easily access the same documents.”

To do list with Dropbox Paper.pngWe see a lot of people who use Dropbox like this, a personal account for their home life and a Dropbox account for business. We love to see how different features can help people at home and at work, and keep your team or friends in the loop. 

Do you use Dropbox at home and at work? We would love to hear from you! Share your experiences below and tell us how you make it yours 😊 
1 Reply 1

Luzvazquez
New member | Level 2
tengo mis documentos y mis PDF organizados según el tema. Me es muy útil para leer o verificar algún documento en cualquier devices. Es una herramienta excelente y me hace la vida más fácil para trabajar desde cualquier lugar
Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Luzvazquez New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?