cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Integrations

Find solutions to issues with third-party integrations from the Dropbox Community. Share advice and help members with their integration questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Netatmo Presence security camera can’t establish connection

Netatmo Presence security camera can’t establish connection

JMLee1
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

It seems that support for Netatmo security camera “Presence” has been dropped. Is that correct?

When I try to establish a connection to Dropbox in the Netatmo app under “Dropbox setup and configuration” I can see my two cameras. But when I try to make a connection, I get what seems to be a Dropbox message that I need to upgrade my browser.

Can anybody help?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@JMLee1 wrote:

It seems that support for Netatmo security camera “Presence” has been dropped. Is that correct?

Dropbox doesn't directly support any camera; never has. It's the camera developers that use the Dropbox API and provide the connectivity to Dropbox. If a camera will no longer connect to Dropbox, contact the camera developer for an update to their software. Most likely, they never updated it to stay in line with the Dropbox API.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@JMLee1 wrote:

Dropbox doesn't directly support any camera; never has. It's the camera developers that use the Dropbox API and provide the connectivity to Dropbox. If a camera will no longer connect to Dropbox, contact the camera developer for an update to their software. Most likely, they never updated it to stay in line with the Dropbox API.

Macsolver
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

Hi,

I raised a support ticket with Netatmo and they have released a new version of the Netatmo App which enabled me to reconnect my internal cameras to Dropbox once again.

12th May 2023

Need more support?