cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Photographers

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Is Fall the best time of year for photography?

Is Fall the best time of year for photography?

Graham
Community Manager
Fall is a great time of year for photographers, with possible photo opportunities at the turn of every corner. 

Beautiful Autumnal colors

The changing of the season, moody lighting and a vast pallet of colours ranging from fiery oranges to deep purples, can be seen everywhere you look. 

Spooky season

But, if you’re anything like me, there’s another reason why Fall, and in particular the month of October, is truly the best time of year for photography, a much more spooky reason, and that, of course, is Halloween.

There is certainly magic, and a whole lot of fireworks, in the air every Halloween. From carving Jack-o’-lanterns, to houses decorated with elaborate ghouls, ghosts and goblins. You’re almost guaranteed to see something totally out of this world, or even otherworldly, if you leave your house on Halloween night. 

What do you think?

Do you think this is the best time of year for photography? Let us know or, better yet, share your Fall images with us below.  
1 Reply 1

Emmet
Community Manager

I love taking photos during the fall, you always get such amazing colours from the leaves and atmospheric photos especially on foggy days like ones I've included here. 

1000001312.jpg1000001151.jpg 

Need more support?