cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Customer Support

No Customer Support

New member | Level 2

This is a joke right!? What kind of [removed] is this!? I don’t get to speak with any customer service. REAL CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM DROP BOX. Unless I UPGRADE and PAY ….!? Lmfao 🤣
Well guess what… DELETE!
Who in the world agrees to this garbage!? Nvm don’t answer, that’s a given.
Wow, you should be ashamed of yourselves. This is all about control and filling of the pockets. So utterly ridiculous.
So when my documents get deleted because you can’t offer simple customer service support. Not even a email smh. Then I guess I’ll be escalating the situation!

So dumb!!!

1 Reply 1

Nancy
Dropbox Staff

Hi @1621508, thanks for posting on our forum and I'm sorry about your experience. 

I’ve passed your feedback about this to our team, so that they can also see your comments.

Besides that, if there’s anything that I can do to help with your deleted files, please let me know and we can check this together.

Thanks.

Nancy
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Nancy Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?