cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personal basic acocunt and Professional individual plan at the same time

Personal basic acocunt and Professional individual plan at the same time

Kuakeli
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Can I have my business Professional individual plan and my personal free basic plan logged in at the same time = have 2 separate dropbpx folders? If not, what's the point calling the professional plan business plan?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@Kuakeli wrote:

Can I have my business Professional individual plan and my personal free basic plan logged in at the same time = have 2 separate dropbpx folders?

No, you can't. You can only link an individual account with a Business team account. Professional is considered an individual account and you can't link two individual accounts.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@Kuakeli wrote:

Can I have my business Professional individual plan and my personal free basic plan logged in at the same time = have 2 separate dropbpx folders?

No, you can't. You can only link an individual account with a Business team account. Professional is considered an individual account and you can't link two individual accounts.

Kuakeli
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

So then the Professional is not really a business account. It's just 1 of the personal plans..

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@Kuakeli wrote:

So then the Professional is not really a business account. It's just 1 of the personal plans..

Correct. They likely list it as Business because it has some (not all) of the features that are found on the Business plans.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
    Kuakeli New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?