cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Are you new to Dropbox? Our Newcomers group is the perfect place to learn the basics, find out more here.

Storage Space

Looking for help with managing the storage space in your Dropbox account? Talk to the Dropbox Community and get advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buying more storage

Buying more storage

theorbo-cathy
Explorer | Level 3

I need to move a bunch of photos from Shutterfly to Dropbox and bought 2 Terabytes of storage to add to my account -- before I realized that I was in a business-related dropbox account! How do I move that storage over to my personal dropbox account?

3 Replies 3

Rich
Super User II

@theorbo-cathy wrote:

I ... bought 2 Terabytes of storage to add to my account -- before I realized that I was in a business-related dropbox account! How do I move that storage over to my personal dropbox account?

Do you mean that you accidentally purchased additional space on the wrong account? If so, I'm afraid there's no way to transfer storage from one account to another.

theorbo-cathy
Explorer | Level 3
Thank you for your quick reply - even though it’s bad news. Is there a way to cancel the purchase of additional storage, or at least to keep it from being a yearly recurring charge?

Rich
Super User II

@theorbo-cathy wrote:
Is there a way to cancel the purchase of additional storage, or at least to keep it from being a yearly recurring charge?

I'm not sure. You'll need to ask Support or wait for a Dropboxer to reply here.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
    theorbo-cathy Explorer | Level 3
What do Dropbox user levels mean?