cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Dropbox API Support & Feedback

Find help with the Dropbox API from other developers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Dropbox crash on getting revisions

Dropbox crash on getting revisions

bozhila
Explorer | Level 3

Caused by: com.dropbox.core.ServerException
	at com.dropbox.core.DbxRequestUtil.unexpectedStatus(DbxRequestUtil.java:344) ~[dropbox-core-sdk-3.0.5.jar:?]
	at com.dropbox.core.v2.DbxRawClientV2$1.execute(DbxRawClientV2.java:115) ~[dropbox-core-sdk-3.0.5.jar:?]
	at com.dropbox.core.v2.DbxRawClientV2.executeRetriable(DbxRawClientV2.java:284) ~[dropbox-core-sdk-3.0.5.jar:?]
	at com.dropbox.core.v2.DbxRawClientV2.rpcStyle(DbxRawClientV2.java:102) ~[dropbox-core-sdk-3.0.5.jar:?]
	at com.dropbox.core.v2.files.DbxUserFilesRequests.listRevisions(DbxUserFilesRequests.java:1658) ~[dropbox-core-sdk-3.0.5.jar:?]
	at com.dropbox.core.v2.files.ListRevisionsBuilder.start(ListRevisionsBuilder.java:83) ~[dropbox-core-sdk-3.0.5.jar:?]
	at com.qnext.bo.ffs.dropbox.DropboxClientV2.doGetListRevision(DropboxClientV2.java:422) ~[dropboxprovider.jar:?]

Hi, i updated dropbox api to 3.0.5 and sometimes i get that error with files that are uploaded before my upgrade, but the problem is that i get that error very rare and not with all files. Any idea ?  

3 Replies 3

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Thanks for the report! That looks like a bug on our side. We're looking into it.

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
This should be fixed now. Please let me know if you're still seeing this ServerException.

bozhila
Explorer | Level 3

Yes, it works. Thanks

Need more support?