cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Apps and Installations

Have a question about a Dropbox app or installation? Reach out to the Dropbox Community and get solutions, help, and advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bring back old logo.

Bring back old logo.

DepiSerk_8787
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

Hi there. I have a good suggestion. My suggestion is to bring back the 2008-2013 logo. Here's the link: https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2F1000logos.net%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2020%2F08%....
And shall I tell you why I ask this? Cause so magical years.. Still no covid, no pandemic, no masks, not so many problems like now, free to go out and see our loved ones. Great life and I think we can get that life back I miss these 5 years... I think most of us miss these, I'm not the only one.. Right? A year full of happy memories. What a time to be alive! The best year in my life so far. And now, in 2022 many bad things happened and ruined our life. For example it has happened that someone wants to go for a walk with his friends somewhere and have a great time, but getting sick with coronavirus and having plans upset and friends being sad . Since 2015 everything was different, but even after 10 years I'm doing my best to bring back some logos, trends and more to make 2022 like especially 2012 and everyone will be happy! The design and innovation in everything back then was amazing! And now everything is from toxic, inauthentic to downright crappy. The badge editors are just sloppy now. I hope you understand. It's because I really loved 2012 with all my heart and everything was so good in life then.. I think you can understand my feeling about this suggestion.. 2012 was one of the best years and its been a decade ago really.... This change will also remind us of the good old days after 10 years.
Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Walter
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hey @DepiSerk_8787, thanks for dropping by our Community to share your thoughts on this.

Your feedback has been noted in our system - please let us know if you have anything else to add.

Thanks!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Walter
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hey @DepiSerk_8787, thanks for dropping by our Community to share your thoughts on this.

Your feedback has been noted in our system - please let us know if you have anything else to add.

Thanks!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join

DepiSerk_8787
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

OMG HOPE YOU CAN DO IT BECAUSE THATS A GOOD IDEA AND THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL BE VERY PLEASED AND ALSO OTHERS FOR SURE!!! 

I will cry out from happiness when the 2008-13 Dropbox logo came up in company, I will really love it 😭😭😍😍😍

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

DepiSerk_8787 Explorer | Level 4
    Walter Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?