cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Apps and Installations

Have a question about a Dropbox app or installation? Reach out to the Dropbox Community and get solutions, help, and advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Paper desktop app?

How can I get the Paper desktop app?

mcrpanda
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

Hi, I found this setting under Settings- Connected apps, but where can I get the Paper desktop app?

Thanks in advance!

Screenshot 2019-03-17 at 15.26.17.png

66 Replies 66

MMartin1
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

That would be cool.

grant
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

I was about to send, but realised I don't know if any of my personal data is contained within the package contents of the app. Don't know, so don't want to risk it. 

killeraesthetic
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

Ahhh I'm so jealous. So disappointing they are not going ahead with this!!

Lamar
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

Thanks for the screenshot Grant!

MMartin1
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

I have 100% abandoned Paper because of this. I no longer use it at all. I've used Noteplan 3 which is a great app that uses Markdown files stored locally. I'm actually just moving Craft now as there are a few features there I like and considering using Things3 (I'm on a mac) as they work very well together. Quite disappointed in Dropbox functionality.

trungnghiatn
Helpful | Level 5
Go to solution

Hi friend,

Could you please share the installer file? I'm looking for it.

Best,

AndrewK
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution
If there was a Mac app I could use offline I’d use Paper full time. Being stuck to a browser window or my phone though sucks & just isn’t practical.

I said it in another post but given how long the ‘2020’ rollout is taking, this looks more and more like abandon/vapourware.
Need more support?