cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Apps and Installations

Have a question about a Dropbox app or installation? Reach out to the Dropbox Community and get solutions, help, and advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How could I get Dropbox Paper 2020?

How could I get Dropbox Paper 2020?

neosmile
Helpful | Level 5
Go to solution

How could I upgrade to Dropbox Paper 2020 from the older version?

73 Replies 73

lxk
Explorer | Level 3

Thanks for your reply.

I didn't receive any email about that.

Actually, I have another account and I already used 2020 release in several years.

Is there any tip for getting earlier than do nothing?

marcio_at_zam
Helpful | Level 5

It's been 3 years since the 2020 release. And... our account still doesn't have the ability to merge the file structure of Dropbox storage with the Dropbox paper file structure. Very disappointing.

Stijn B.
Explorer | Level 4

Hi marcio_at_zam,

I was in the same case. Dropbox can fix this for you but you need to enter a support request and insist. The thing is that there is a small risk involved (mainly of not being able to find existing Paper docs) and for this reason they still haven't rolled out the solution to all users. You just need to confirm that you're willing to accept this risk. For me it's working fine now, I can create Paper docs in Dropbox folders.

Maikol
Helpful | Level 6

I asked in the chat service, and they told me that this feature is only for accounts opened after 2020. Also, according to them, the “old” accounts don't have this functionality, and we can only access papers through the website or the app.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Maikol Helpful | Level 6
    Stijn B. Explorer | Level 4
    marcio_at_zam Helpful | Level 5
    lxk Explorer | Level 3
    Hannah Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?