cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Apps and Installations

Have a question about a Dropbox app or installation? Reach out to the Dropbox Community and get solutions, help, and advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to sync folders from D drive

How to sync folders from D drive

Liridonbeqiri
Explorer | Level 3

I installed drop box in PC, but i can't sync files and folder that are saved in D drive, it only allows me to sync files and folders from C drive,

I've tried to change the folders that i need to sync from the drop box preferences/backups/manage backups but it shows only the folders installed in C drive. (see photos attached)

Is there any way to sync folders from D drive, or I must move folders from D drive to C drive in order to be synced?

Thanks in advance

Liridon

Dropbox issue.png

1 Reply 1

Rich
Super User II

@Liridonbeqiri wrote:

Is there any way to sync folders from D drive, or I must move folders from D drive to C drive in order to be synced?

Dropbox only syncs the files and folders that are located in your Dropbox folder. If you have files or folders on another drive that you want to sync, you need to move them into your Dropbox folder or, if the other drive is external, use the Backup feature to back up the entire drive.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?