cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Apps and Installations

Have a question about a Dropbox app or installation? Reach out to the Dropbox Community and get solutions, help, and advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microsoft Collaborative

Microsoft Collaborative

wokelab
New member | Level 2

Hello,

I have a business account with 3 users on it. 

We are working with Microsoft document like Word and Excel. Each of us are personal user of Microsoft 365.

I would like to know if Dropbox allow to work on the file on a collaborative way ?

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II

@wokelab wrote:

I have a business account with 3 users on it. ... I would like to know if Dropbox allow to work on the file on a collaborative way ?

If you have a Dropbox team account, you will need an enterprise Microsoft account with a license that allows editing in Office Online (Business, Business Premium, ProPlus, E3, E4, or E5).

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Rich
Super User II

@wokelab wrote:

I have a business account with 3 users on it. ... I would like to know if Dropbox allow to work on the file on a collaborative way ?

If you have a Dropbox team account, you will need an enterprise Microsoft account with a license that allows editing in Office Online (Business, Business Premium, ProPlus, E3, E4, or E5).

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?