cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Apps and Installations

Have a question about a Dropbox app or installation? Reach out to the Dropbox Community and get solutions, help, and advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: No internet connection error - when there is internet?

No internet connection error - when there is internet?

Geoff K.
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

The desktop app says "No internet connection - Your computer is currently offline. PLease check your nework settings."

But my comuter is NOT offline and there is most definitely internet - I can access any website through Explorer and Firefox and ALL other web-based applications are running fine?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

vdshr09
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

https://groundworktc.wordpress.com/2014/10/02/dropbox-no-internet-error-resolved/

refer this link you will be able to resolve

[This thread is now closed by moderators due to inactivity. If you're experiencing a similar behavior, feel free to start a new discussion in the Ask a Question section here.]

View solution in original post

11 Replies 11

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

Phil S.17
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

Same for me.
Trying to find out how to solve this.
Have tried the uninstall and re-install.
Now I get this error response.

Wim H.2
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

I have got the same problem. Dropbox version 3.4.6 works fine, as soon as Dropbox upgrades to 3.6.x it doens't work anymore.

I cannot go back to 3.4.6 because Dropbox seems to automatically upgrade to a more recent version (3.6.x).

I have uninstalled Bitdefender; problem remains, I have turned the firewall off, problem remains I have unstalled Dropbox several times, problem remains.

I am runnen Windows 7, Dropbox is the only program having trouble getting to the internet all other programs work fine.

Jody G.
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

Same issue here. I have uninstalled, cleaned the registry and reinstalled. No resolve.

Mark E.20
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

I receive: "Your computer is currently offline. Please check your network setting"  What do I do to get Dropbox operational again so it will syc?

Esa P.
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I have same problem and there is no solution.  My Dropbox cannot be connected to Dropbox server. Everything that may block Dropbox have been removed, such as: antivirus, firewall, proxy, etc but it cannot work.

Anyone, please advise regarding this problem.

Thank you.

Esa

vikas g.
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

I receive: "Your computer is currently offline. Please check your network setting"  What do I do to get Dropbox

itel s.
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

The desktop app says "No internet connection - Your computer is currently offline. PLease check your nework settings."

But my comuter is NOT offline and there is most definitely internet - I can access any website through Explorer and Firefox and ALL other web-based applications are running fine?

John L.115
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

What worked for me: Turn off Firewall and any Antivirus.  Then Settings - Update&Security - Windows Defender - Real time protection off

Need more support?