cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Share your feedback on the Document Scanning Experience in the Dropbox App right here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone tell me what this means? Google search no help

Can anyone tell me what this means? Google search no help

Michaellangley
Explorer | Level 3

“Path_from_sf” 

Is it shared file or shared folder? Is it shorthand code? 

I cannot seem to locate any other uses of this. 

Thanks

12 Replies 12

Mark
Super User II

In what @Michaellangley ? Are you using the API at all?

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Michaellangley
Explorer | Level 3

Here it is in full:  "path_from_sf": "/New Harvest Ag.
Presentation pg.2.PNG", "path": "/Bevan Family
AR/New Harvest Ag. Presentation pg.2.PNG
"is_ dir": falses

Mark
Super User II

But you've not answered the question... 

What are you trying to do? Are you using the API or is that an error you are finding somewhere

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Michaellangley
Explorer | Level 3

I am trying to decipher meaning. I am working on a research project. This is language on a document. Cannot figure out what it means. My guess is that it is a path to share the .PNG file to the other folder.  

Thanks for all the help. 

Здравко
Legendary | Level 20

@Michaellangley wrote:

I am trying to decipher meaning. ...

Hi @Michaellangley,

Instead of reverse engineering 😁, try ask the person responsible for the code you are getting you data from. 😉 Would be easier.

Good luck!

Michaellangley
Explorer | Level 3

I agree, unfortunately it is not something that is available to me. This is all I have. 

Здравко
Legendary | Level 20

Ok. In such a case a good start point would be clarification where you got these data from. What software are you using that provide those data?

Michaellangley
Explorer | Level 3

Biggest problem. This is an old school paper document providing this. No other access. 

Здравко
Legendary | Level 20

🤷 Actually it doesn't matter is this a old or new school and is the info provided through electronic, paper, or any other type of document. The only important thing is what are you intending to do with those data and do you have access to the account holding them or that providing access to them in some other way? What is the actual object of your question? 🧐 You haven't given answers to Mark's question above! Clarify to yourself what actually you're looking for at the main point, so be able find it.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Michaellangley Explorer | Level 3
    Здравко Legendary | Level 20
What do Dropbox user levels mean?