cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't see files in shared folder.

Can't see files in shared folder.

Prepress
New member | Level 1

I'm using a shared folder that someone else created. They are providing me files through it. They are saying they uploaded files and see a green checkmark but I don't see the file on my end. It worked with one of their files, but all the others are not visible to me . . . why might this be?

20 Replies 20

Rachel C.10
Explorer | Level 4

had the same problem. I was the creator of the shared folder and it worked well for a long time, however recently the members of the shared folder were not able to see new items I had shared in the folder. It has been suggested to me by Dropbox to unshare the members and share them again. I did this and all is now ok. Perhaps you can ask the creator of the folder to unshare you and share you again. Hope this works for you.

[This thread is now closed by moderators due to inactivity. If you're experiencing a similar behavior, feel free to start a new discussion in the Find Answers section here. ]
Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Jeff G.9 New member | Level 1
    Nathan K.3 New member | Level 1
    Stephanie W.2 New member | Level 1
    Nitya C. New member | Level 1
    Timothy L.3 New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?