cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate Dropbox folder on different drive?

Duplicate Dropbox folder on different drive?

Magicmat
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I have Dropbox on my C Drive in Windows 10, with only certain folders syncing/available off line.

I dont have space on my C Drive for something i want to sync/download. Is it possible to select one Dropbox folder to Sync on a different drive (which has appropriate space)? I dont want to sync ALL of Dropbox, just one specific folder. 

Thank you! 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Здравко
Legendary | Level 20
Go to solution

Hi @Magicmat,

Dropbox doesn't provide such an option, unfortunately. Everything that Dropbox deals with is in single folder (or subfolders inside). There is no way to set something outside Dropbox folder on the same drive, what to say about to be on different drive. You can move entire Dropbox folder only (either on different place on the same drive or on different drive). 🤷 That's it.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Здравко
Legendary | Level 20
Go to solution

Hi @Magicmat,

Dropbox doesn't provide such an option, unfortunately. Everything that Dropbox deals with is in single folder (or subfolders inside). There is no way to set something outside Dropbox folder on the same drive, what to say about to be on different drive. You can move entire Dropbox folder only (either on different place on the same drive or on different drive). 🤷 That's it.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Здравко Legendary | Level 20
What do Dropbox user levels mean?