cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Are you interested in hearing how one of our Community members uses Dropbox for sailing trips? Read all about it here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I create a share drive for a class?

How can I create a share drive for a class?

B-s123
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I need to create a shared drive for a class so everyone can post class notes and announcements etc.

the class has for people in leadership positions and itd be great if they were admins.

how do i build this?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@B-s123 wrote:

I need to create a shared drive for a class so everyone can post class notes and announcements etc.

You can use a shared folder for that, but you can't make other people admins of it. A shared folder has just one owner. Everyone will need their own Dropbox account to join the share, and anyone with Can Edit access will be able to upload, modify and delete files in the share.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@B-s123 wrote:

You can use a shared folder for that, but you can't make other people admins of it. A shared folder has just one owner. Everyone will need their own Dropbox account to join the share, and anyone with Can Edit access will be able to upload, modify and delete files in the share.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?