cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
Announcements
Whatā€™s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

I need help with finding uploads

I need help with finding uploads

Rosa B.
Explorer | Level 3

I am thinking of leaving DB because I dont understand its language, what I have to do myself, what is supposed to be DB function. I used to have the free option and I manage well sharing ocassionally and receiving texts from others. Now I see my old folders and I cant see the  new ones I supposedly upload, I dont know were my back up is, or if DB is doing it because it never says, I am confused and finally I found today that all my photos look like this, well it cant be pasted. It is like all the files are  prepared to do a back up. Is it DB or is it drive? Drive is as difficult but at least I could go and find out what is doing. Probably I am wrong. If I want Drop box to have some files I am working with I think it is not possible to have them in DB. What I know is that I feel terrible, all the time  feeling I made a mistake and this is not the way to go at least for me. I work in my books, I share seldom files,  I read files that others send me  (they often dont use drop box) and I need a full back up. Is plus for that? When I need my signature I have a picture and I paste it in the paper. Thanks. . This looks to me  a big cake but very little in it. Sorry for the English. It is not my mother language.

1 Reply 1

Jay
Dropbox Staff

Hi @Rosa B., thanks for posting today.

I'd like a little more detail about what you're trying to do exactly step-by-step, and what issues you're experiencing when using Dropbox, as you've mentioned multiple things.

Any other info or screenshots would be helpful!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Jay Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?