cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Not receiving my verification email on outlook

Not receiving my verification email on outlook

Gareth W.
New member | Level 1

Hi,
I am currently working and it is really important to share and access files through dropbox. For some unknown reason I am not receiving my verification email. It is really important for me to get this sorted and I have tried changing my browser but no success. I cannot change me email as it is my work email and I have clients assigned to it. Hopefully this can be manually rectified and I can start using the service!

Gareth

20 Replies 20

carljohan
Dropbox Staff

Hi,
Could you please check your spam folder to ensure that no-reply@dropbox.com is not blocked? Could you please also add no-reply@dropbox.com to your address book and request another email verification email?
Thanks!

Gareth W.
New member | Level 1

I have tried this but no success.

Gareth W.
New member | Level 1

Would like an answer/ solution fairly soon as it is disrupting my work.

Thanks.

carljohan
Dropbox Staff

Hey,
If you are still not receiving the email, please write in here: https://www.dropbox.com/support so that we can look further into it.
Thank you!

Gareth W.
New member | Level 1

What do you mean write in here? That is what this is? I am really disappointed with the lack of contact details available to solve these issues. Is there a direct contact who will be able to aid with finding a solution.
Gareth.

Gareth W.
New member | Level 1

Still no answers for my issue. Would like to have this issue resolved.
Gareth

carljohan
Dropbox Staff

Hi Gareth,
Thanks for following up and sorry to hear that this isn't fixed. Our support team would be happy to help you with this. In order to get in contact with them, please go to https://www.dropbox.com/support and select the options that best fits your question to find a solution to your question or to submit a ticket to our support team.
Also, if you are not receiving the password reset email, you can temporarily change the email associated with your Dropbox account to another email to see if you receive the verification mail.
Thanks!

Gareth W.
New member | Level 1

I have tried all these suggestions. Is there a direct contact I can use to get an answer I need!

Gareth W.
New member | Level 1

Still no answers for my issue. It is now my third week and I am really disappointed that Dropbox cannot even provide me a solution to the issue of not receiving my verification email. - I have tried changing my email. - I have added the email as a contact. - And I have created an issue here to discuss it, I do not want to create another forum/ ticket/ topic to find a solution. I would like if you could solve my issue directly as it is severely effecting my work. I hope I can be given a solution asap. Gareth

Need more support?