cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: api kaput

api kaput

thelastname
Explorer | Level 3

urgent api doesnt work i will present the software tommorow i uses the api that has gone mayhem please help restablsihing service code 500 or not_allowed or _not_found

Spoiler

4 Replies 4

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff

I'll be happy to help with any issues you're having with the Dropbox API, but I'll need some more information. Please reply with:

• the name and version number of the platform and SDK/library you are using, if any
  • the steps to reproduce the issue, including relevant code snippet(s), but don't include any access or refresh token(s)
  • the full text of any error or unexpected output

thelastname
Explorer | Level 3

So basically the api is using to much bandwidht but link provided doenst work.

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff

It sounds like you're referring to the shared links bandwidth limits. You can find information on that here: https://help.dropbox.com/share/banned-links

thelastname
Explorer | Level 3

So basically i use a free plan and its the third time i generate to much bandiwdht using my service and each time they sent me an email with a link to desuspend sharing activity but know this link does not work it says contact support im free plan

Need more support?