cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Delete, edit, and organize

Solve issues with deleting, editing, and organizing files and folders in your Dropbox account with support from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropbox Capture — no “Select All,” or bulk actions other than delete?

Dropbox Capture — no “Select All,” or bulk actions other than delete?

Podetize_CD
Helpful | Level 5

Okay, I have a number of existing videos from Capture (fortunately, only 15, considering the below points) and I’d like to start organizing them.

Now, you would think:

• There would be a way to select them all at once. Nope, I have to click the check box on each video.
  • That using the “+ Create collection” button after selecting multiple selected videos would make a new collection containing those videos. Nope.
  • Perhaps instead, a “Move to...” button to put them in an existing collection. Nope.

Literally the only thing I can with a selection of multiple videos is to deselect them or delete them.

To add insult to injury, if I select “Add to collection” on an individual video, the popup window default view is to have my company's folder open by default, which means that if I need to either close that or scroll to the bottom of the list in order to put it into one of my own collections. That wouldn’t be the end of the world if I only had to do it once for a bulk action, but I have to do it for EVERY video, one at a time.

I hope that I’m wrong, and that someone will tell me where the actual functions are hidden. Thanks in advance...

1 Reply 1

Jay
Dropbox Staff

Hi @Podetize_CD, thanks for messaging the Community.

Currently, these features aren't available. We appreciate the feedback on this matter. 

We take all comments into consideration when improving the Dropbox site and services.

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Jay Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?