cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Delete, edit, and organize

Solve issues with deleting, editing, and organizing files and folders in your Dropbox account with support from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I add photos to an album?

How can I add photos to an album?

wmckenna1
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

After I upload photos from my iphone they are found in the camera upload file in my drop box.  How do I move them from the camera upload folder into one of my photo albums.  When I do that, do I delete them from the camera upload folder or will that delete them from the album as well.

15 Replies 15

Terry P.
Collaborator | Level 10
Go to solution

Thanks for that too. Am I right that clicking Photos displays all photos currently in my entire Dropbox folder? And videos? Or does it also display what's on my iPhone or iPad Camera Roll, which may be a mixture of photos/videos already in Dropbox and some not yet uploaded?

While I'm on a roll, can you tell me when you would you use the Offline button? Presumably, any files selected would then be accessible (on any device?)  even in the absence of an internet connection? Do you personally use it much?

i trust all is still well in the U.K, as I'm flying back tomorrow from LA!

Terry, East Grinstead, UK 

wmckenna1
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution
Well for me, when I view photos in Dropbox, it includes all my photos and videos from my iPhone however when I set up my drop box acct I believed in the initial set up I gave permission to upload ALL of my pics, which took four hours! I would guess that it depends on how you initially set up your account to determine if all of your camera roll pics are actually in the Dropbox acct. what I just did was I clicked on the photos tab in Dropbox which has a ton of pics in it, sorted by date. Then I clicked on a pic, any one, it doesn't matter. It opened up the pic and at the top it said photo 260 of 930 so this means I have 930 pics in drop box. Now you should be able to go on your phone and click on the photos tab and there should be a quantity of pics in your various camera roll and albums. That might be a way to tell if all your pics made it to drop box?

I haven't used the offline feature yet but I believe your description is correct. Their forum states that adding offline files makes the file easy to access sort of like a bookmark in the offline tab which can be viewed when you have no connection.

Quite honestly I am lucky my teenage son even allows me to have an iPhone. He says I should have kept my flip phone!

bayewade2
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution
Arame sene

bayewade2
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution
I one si my photo

Andrison
New member | Level 2
Go to solution
mis añoranzas