cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Delete, edit, and organize

Solve issues with deleting, editing, and organizing files and folders in your Dropbox account with support from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I make a photo the cover of the album?

How do I make a photo the cover of the album?

John C.130
New member | Level 1

Can you make a photo within an album the "cover" photo? 

6 Replies 6

Peter G.12
New member | Level 1

I need to change the cover Photo assigned by Dropbox.

Mark
Super User II

Dropbox doesnt offer this as a feature I'm afraid. 

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Dooodlelady
Explorer | Level 3

I'm trying to make an album of min pins and I have a picture I want on the cover. How do I go about doing that and where do I go from there?

Mark
Super User II
As has been said it isnt possible to change the album cover.

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

virtue
Helpful | Level 6

when sharing music for others to listen I would like to add a image to look at while listening. Where do I go to do this or how to. Thank you in advance

Rich
Super User II

@virtue wrote:

when sharing music for others to listen I would like to add a image to look at while listening. Where do I go to do this or how to. Thank you in advance

Dropbox has no such feature.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
    virtue Helpful | Level 6
    Mark Super User II
    Dooodlelady Explorer | Level 3
What do Dropbox user levels mean?