cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Delete, edit, and organize

Solve issues with deleting, editing, and organizing files and folders in your Dropbox account with support from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Photo albums disappeared

Photo albums disappeared

Piggy75
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

Hi
Can somebody please help me as all my Albums not files have disappeared.
I have hundreds of pictures stored in these albums and need them back?
Look for to hearing back from people

49 Replies 49

Munchym1949
New member | Level 2
Go to solution
You cannot see the dropox albums.

Munchym1949
New member | Level 2
Go to solution
Yes photos are there but no albums

Munchym1949
New member | Level 2
Go to solution
Me too so annoyed

Munchym1949
New member | Level 2
Go to solution
Yes I agree fed up with paying 10 a mth when Google photos do the same

Munchym1949
New member | Level 2
Go to solution
Exactly no one is talking to us.

Munchym1949
New member | Level 2
Go to solution
I think we should go viral

dvarela17
New member | Level 2
Go to solution
THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!!! As many others have posted I spent HOURS, AND HOURS organizing my photos. So basically all my photos are there....along with every single file since I started using dropbox a million years ago (great!)!!!! HELLO GOOGLE!! GOODBYE DROPBOX!!!! TERRRRRIBLE!

Dcell1230
Helpful | Level 5
Go to solution

Google photo has library features that are nice 

Oh did I mention they are free 

MarcusBra
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

Nancy, in the short term we users have the problem that Dropbox, without warning, has deleted the albums, we have been left without our albums, in which we have been storing our photos for years - and please don't tell us that the photos are still available, they have not been deleted, of course not! But in the long run, the problem is that Dropbox will lose many customers because of the arrogance of their behaviour and many potential customers will go to other providers that offer more reliability than Dropbox. So it is not me who needs more votes, the underlying problem is with you, not me, I have a choice but you have someone in the management of the company who is wrong in his current position to make such a decision and in such a despicable way towards his customers. This arrogance is nothing new in companies, every X time it repeats itself, just as it will repeat its result, when Dropbox starts doing damage, "We made a mistake, we apologize, blah, blah, blah, blah..." the person responsible for such a bad decision is changed, the damage is done and many affected people will have gone to another provider. I'm sorry for Dropbox, I was a fan, today I'm a user who will be leaving soon.

Imsosadgrrr
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution
... as I understand it, Dropbox absolutely removed both the "Albums" TAB and this functionality AT ALL ??? This is such an utter game that there are no words! Excuse me, what do your programmers and marketers think there? Albums, the ability to create a hierarchy, themes, just group photo materials - this is perhaps the most important thing in working with photos! Who the hell needs a stupid bunch of thousands of photos when you can't scroll through/find what you need! I'M JUST IN TRANS!
How do you people deal with this?
P.S. I am shocked by this "achievement" of Dropbox.
Need more support?