If you are using the desktop app, I recommend that you uninstall it and then reinstall it. If you are using https://www.dropbox.com, then I recommend that you clear your browser cookies and cache. I have provided step-by-step instructions, below:
How to Clear Browser Cookies and Cache
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More (the three dots)
- Click More tools then
Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
- Click the menu button and select Preferences.
- Select the panel and go to the Cookies and Site Data section.
- Click the Clear Data… button. The Clear Data dialog will appear.
- Cookies and Site Data (to remove login status and site preferences) and Cached Web Content (to remove stored images, scripts and other cached content) should both be check marked.
- Click Clear.
I hope this helps!
Did this post help you? If so, please mark it for some Kudos below.
Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so, please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Did this post not resolve your issue? If so, please provide some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible!