cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Are you an educator? Well we want to hear from you, so check out some tools we think might help you out here!

Discuss Business

Discuss all things Dropbox Business

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling Dropbox users in New York city

Calling Dropbox users in New York city

Ed
Dropboxer

Are you a member of this community forum and live in NYC? Post a reply below and we'll reach out to you.

Our NY team is planning to invite a few members of this community to our Dropbox office in New York city. If you are at least on level 4 in the community (you can check that from your profile page on the top right), live in NYC (or nearby) and is interested, please comment below.

Please note: We won't contact all who are comment as it will depend on availability/capacity/Dropbox's discretion.

Thank you!

Ed G
Community Manager @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 
:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

1 Reply 1

Re: Calling Dropbox users in New York city

AsianGuy_1974
New member | Level 2

Hello to all of New York community I apologize for delaying response to your invitation I am so glad to receive your message you want to hear my feedback thank you for all your support and trust to us and I hope all my trial in status right now is complicated but pretty straight forward to seeing a new or latest update about my historical status becuase of you just in am keep on strong no matter what happen for my journey to continue my mission to support Community worldwide once again from the bottom of my heart thank you and I really appreciate of all you doing support.

Poll
We love to learn from the educators who use Dropbox. Whether you teach kids, teens, adults or a combination of all three, we want to know what apps and integrations you use with Dropbox to help with teaching. Which of the ones below is your favorite, or most used tool?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

AsianGuy_1974 New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?