cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Dropbox API Support & Feedback

Find help with the Dropbox API from other developers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

API webhook not being called

API webhook not being called

juliangoacher
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I have a Dropbox app setup to call a webhook URL to issue update notifications. This was all working until a few days ago but has now stopped working. As far as I can tell everything is setup correctly:

* The app is registered with my account using OAuth;

* I can access files in the app folder for my account over the API when I manually initiate an update;

* I've tried removing and reregistering the webhook URL - the challenge request is received and accepted, but the same URL never receives any notifications when files are updated in the app folder.

Any ideas what the problem could be?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

juliangoacher
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

So, this was because of an error in the webhook handler. The error didn't happen when I tested the webhook directly, and I could only see the error in the app dashboard when I rechecked it 20 minutes ago. Problem is fixed now!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

juliangoacher
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

So, this was because of an error in the webhook handler. The error didn't happen when I tested the webhook directly, and I could only see the error in the app dashboard when I rechecked it 20 minutes ago. Problem is fixed now!

Derinmutlu36
New member | Level 2
Go to solution
A
Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Derinmutlu36 New member | Level 2
    juliangoacher New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?