cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Dropbox API Support & Feedback

Find help with the Dropbox API from other developers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with Embedder

Issues with Embedder

christechlib
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

We have started having issues with the Embedder API tonight. Users are unable to scroll past the first page of embedded PDF documents. We've tried in multiple browsers and are seeing the same behavior. Nothing has changed with the code on our end. Is it possible this is an API issue?

When looking in the browser console, I do see dozens of 403 errors and constant "Failed to load resource: The network connection was lost." errors from https://www.dropbox.com/log/telemetry. Is it possible something has happened with our API key, or have we hit some kind of limit?

Any help would be appreciated!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

This should be fixed now. Please let me know if you're still seeing any issues now. Thanks!

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Thanks for the report! We'll look into it and I'll follow up here once I have any updates.

christechlib
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

Thank you, Greg. If it helps at all, it seems the documentation page for the Embedder API on the Dropbox website itself is having a very similar issue right now. Notice that the two example embeds do not display their content properly, and I am seeing the same console errors on that page as I am seeing on ours.

https://www.dropbox.com/developers/embedder

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Thanks for the information!

christechlib
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

Hi Greg. Any updates on this? Can you confirm that the issue is on Dropbox's end? If it's only happening with us, I'd like to know so I can start troubleshooting what the problem is. Thanks!

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

This is an issue on Dropbox's side. This isn't something you would need to address on your side. Engineering is working on it.

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

This should be fixed now. Please let me know if you're still seeing any issues now. Thanks!

christechlib
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

Thanks, Greg. It seems to be fixed for us. We'll let you know if we come across any issues.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

christechlib Explorer | Level 4
    Greg-DB Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?