cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Get summer ready with Dropbox basic - travel documents, plans, progress reminders and more, right over here.

Dropbox API Support & Feedback

Find help with the Dropbox API from other developers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg. How to escape captcha check in test accounts

Reg. How to escape captcha check in test accounts

Otto1
Explorer | Level 3

Hi Team, 

We are having issues in our automation tests where when login into DropBox captcha comes. We need to escape this and make sure the captcha screen is not coming. Is there a way to disable the same? 

Appreciate your help.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Reg. How to escape captcha check in test accounts

Greg-DB
Dropboxer

Dropbox has an abuse detection system in place to detect and prevent automated logins to help protect our users. It uses a variety of factors to decide whether or not to display a CAPTCHA or verification challenge like this, so whether or not you see it, or exactly what you see, may vary over time.

Dropbox doesn't provide a way to bypass these for testing, but I'll pass this along as a feature request. I can't promise if or when that might be implemented though.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Re: Reg. How to escape captcha check in test accounts

Greg-DB
Dropboxer

Dropbox has an abuse detection system in place to detect and prevent automated logins to help protect our users. It uses a variety of factors to decide whether or not to display a CAPTCHA or verification challenge like this, so whether or not you see it, or exactly what you see, may vary over time.

Dropbox doesn't provide a way to bypass these for testing, but I'll pass this along as a feature request. I can't promise if or when that might be implemented though.

Poll
Which Dropbox Plan do you have?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Greg-DB Dropboxer
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?