cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox API Support & Feedback

Find help with the Dropbox API from other developers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg. How to escape captcha check in test accounts

Highlighted

Reg. How to escape captcha check in test accounts

Explorer | Level 3

Hi Team, 

We are having issues in our automation tests where when login into DropBox captcha comes. We need to escape this and make sure the captcha screen is not coming. Is there a way to disable the same? 

Appreciate your help.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Reg. How to escape captcha check in test accounts

Dropboxer

Dropbox has an abuse detection system in place to detect and prevent automated logins to help protect our users. It uses a variety of factors to decide whether or not to display a CAPTCHA or verification challenge like this, so whether or not you see it, or exactly what you see, may vary over time.

Dropbox doesn't provide a way to bypass these for testing, but I'll pass this along as a feature request. I can't promise if or when that might be implemented though.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Re: Reg. How to escape captcha check in test accounts

Dropboxer

Dropbox has an abuse detection system in place to detect and prevent automated logins to help protect our users. It uses a variety of factors to decide whether or not to display a CAPTCHA or verification challenge like this, so whether or not you see it, or exactly what you see, may vary over time.

Dropbox doesn't provide a way to bypass these for testing, but I'll pass this along as a feature request. I can't promise if or when that might be implemented though.

View solution in original post

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?