cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Dropbox API Support & Feedback

Find help with the Dropbox API from other developers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to find SDK Zip file

Unable to find SDK Zip file

ravimali12
Explorer | Level 3

Hi Team,

I want to Integrate Salesforce with Dropbox via API for that I wanted to utilize Dropbox SDK but was unable to find its zip file and proper installation steps. Kindly help me with that.

6 Replies 6

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff

You can find a list of the official Dropbox SDKs under the "SDKs" section here: https://www.dropbox.com/developers/documentation

Those link to the respective pages, which include links for the relevant instructions and examples, for each of the SDKs. Be sure to follow those for instructions on how to install and use any particular SDK.

If something isn't working as expected or you're having trouble finding something, let us know specifically what you're trying to do or use and what isn't working properly or what you can't find and we'll be happy to help. For example, which SDK are you trying to use, and what are you stuck on?

ravimali12
Explorer | Level 3

Thanks for the response Greg.

I want to use javascript SDK to upload files from Salesforce to Dropbox. For that, I'm referring to this link: https://github.com/dropbox/dropbox-sdk-js/blob/master/examples/javascript/upload/index.html but haven't found the specific JS or ZIP file which needs to be added in salesforce in order leverage functionality of JS SDK. Kindly help.

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff

You can find the installation instructions for the JavaScript SDK here. It's not provided as a zip file, but rather on npm, for applications using the npm package manager, or on various public CDNs, for web applications to load it in a script tag, such as on npmcdn.

ravimali12
Explorer | Level 3

I'm facing the below error when I upload more than 150 MB size file. Kindly help.

ravimali12_0-1658468888611.png

Здравко
Legendary | Level 20

@ravimali12 wrote:

I'm facing the below error when I upload more than 150 MB size file. ...

Hi @ravimali12,

No file size is a issue, but the fact that you are trying to upload every single file at once (in one transaction). Guaranteed transaction size is 150MB. More isn't reliable. In such a way you are transferring transaction limitations to the file size. To transfer bigger files use upload sessions. The limitation is the same 150MB per transaction at most. Splitting a file in multiple transactions you can upload much bigger file. 😉 Take a look here.

Hope this helps.

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff

@ravimali12 Здравко is correct, the filesUpload method only supports uploading files up to 150 MB in size. For uploading larger files, you'll need to use upload sessions, like in the example they linked to. You can find the documentation for these methods here.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Greg-DB Dropbox Staff
    Здравко Legendary | Level 20
    ravimali12 Explorer | Level 3
What do Dropbox user levels mean?