cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
Announcements
Whatā€™s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Dropbox API Support & Feedback

Find help with the Dropbox API from other developers.

cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

upload images files to dropbox account using andrea fabrizi script

upload images files to dropbox account using andrea fabrizi script

LOUI QUANG DONG
Explorer | Level 3

I can't upload images files from my aspberry pi  to my dropbox account using the andrea fabrizi script. Some mouths before, i had no problem to do it, why? Error message: it is recommended to run .dropbox_uploader.sh unlink. Why? I get the same message, when i run: ./dropbox_uploader.sh list.

3 Replies 3

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff

We can't offer help with the "andrea fabrizi script" itself, as that's not made by Dropbox. You'll need to refer to the support or documentation for that script for help with it.

If you're getting any unexpected error or output from the Dropbox API itself though, please share that error/output so we can take a look and help.

LOUI QUANG DONG
Explorer | Level 3

Dear friends: The script andreafabrizi can't work no longer with dropbox, to upload images files frome raspberry pi to dropbox, i wonder wether there is others scripts written in python (for exemple!), to upload images files from raspberry pi to my dropbox account.

Thanks

Loui

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff

Dropbox does offer an official SDK for Python as well as some sample code for it, in case that helps in your case.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Greg-DB Dropbox Staff
    LOUI QUANG DONG Explorer | Level 3
What do Dropbox user levels mean?