cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Dropbox Replay

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Delete quick reaction emoji

Delete quick reaction emoji

Oliwend
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

The help says hover the mouse over the icon and hit delete. That doesn't work on Mac...

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Josh
Dropbox Engineer
Go to solution

Hi @Oliwend,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing issues! To help us understand what might be going wrong, could you please provide us with a bit of additional information: 

1. Are you able to see and interact with the Delete button that appears in the dialog that opens when you hover over a quick reaction comment? If so, could you describe what happens when you click the button?
  2. How are you accessing Replay? (For example, a specific browser, the Replay desktop app, or one of our integrations)

Thanks in advance!
Josh 

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10

Josh
Dropbox Engineer
Go to solution

Hi @Oliwend,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing issues! To help us understand what might be going wrong, could you please provide us with a bit of additional information: 

1. Are you able to see and interact with the Delete button that appears in the dialog that opens when you hover over a quick reaction comment? If so, could you describe what happens when you click the button?
  2. How are you accessing Replay? (For example, a specific browser, the Replay desktop app, or one of our integrations)

Thanks in advance!
Josh 

Oliwend
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

Josh,

There was a problem between computer and the chair 😉

I overlooked the "Delete" link in the dialog and just hit the delete key on my keyboard.

Sorry for wasting your time...

Oliver

Josh
Dropbox Engineer
Go to solution

No trouble at all! Glad you were able to get things sorted. Please feel free to reach out any time! 

Josh

Graham
Community Manager
Go to solution

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for posting here in the Dropbox Replay group. I'm glad to hear you're sorted now and just wanted to show my appreciation for the phrase, "a problem between computer and the chair". I've actually encountered this exact issue a couple of times myself, so I might borrow this phrase the next time it happens! 😁

I was wondering if you were new to Replay, and if so what kind of projects are you using if for? I find it really interesting to hear of all the different ways people are using it. 

Thanks again, and have a great day!

Graham

Oliwend
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

Hi Graham,

yes, I'm absolutely new to Replay. I got curious after watching a YT video. I'm run a small photo and video production business and will try Replay together with my customers.

Best regards,

Oliver

Graham
Community Manager
Go to solution

Hi again Oliver,

Thanks for the reply and thanks for giving Replay a shot! We're delighted to have you with us. Hopefully, you'll soon be over any speed-bumps you encounter as you use the product more, but if there is anything else we can help with just post it here in the group and we'll try our best to help!

In the brief time you've been using Replay, has there been anything that stood out as something that works really well for you? 

Thanks again,

Graham

Oliwend
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

Graham,

it's too early to give a valid feedback since I'm doing first steps and try out myself before I'll involve my customers. The only thing I can feed back is that I really appreciate to extend a comment over a certain part of a clip. However up to now I couldn't find the respective marker in my Davinci timeline, better: there is just one marker but I can't see the range set in Replay.

Range mark.png

Oliwend_1-1711470930812.png

It would be really helpful if one could mark a section in Replay eg. to delete from the clip and I would see  a start and end marker in my Davinci timeline.

Or do I miss something?

Regards,

Oliver

Graham
Community Manager
Go to solution

That's great Oliver,

Thanks for this feedback, we're currently looking into the range markers on DaVinci and we'll be back to you with an update as soon as we have one!

Thanks again, 

Graham

alexkeaton
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

Hi, are you working on support for Avid Media Composer?

Need more support?