cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We love to hear how every person gets the most from Dropbox, and it seems everyone has a slightly different use for it - tell us yours here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [URGENT] Account was deleted without my consent. Raised a ticket but no reply from Dropbox team.

[URGENT] Account was deleted without my consent. Raised a ticket but no reply from Dropbox team.

Daniel Recover
New member | Level 2

I have a personal account that was used to sync my camera upload. I received an email informed by dropbox that I have Deleted my account, which obviously it was not meant to be. I raised a ticket feedback@dropbox.com which is the only 1 email stated in my mail, wanted to recover my account. It has been passed 1 month and no-one replied to me. Please Dropbox team, before the info got recycled from your database, can someone from recovery team help me with this issue. I really need my account back as I don't have backup stored locally. Please!

2 Replies 2

Re: [URGENT] Account was deleted without my consent. Raised a ticket but no reply from Dropbox team.

Rich
Super User II

@Daniel Recover wrote:

I raised a ticket feedback@dropbox.com which is the only 1 email stated in my mail, wanted to recover my account.

That's not how you raise a ticket with Support. You need to contact Dropbox Support directly. Visit the Support page while you're NOT signed in to a Dropbox account, including these forums, and you'll see an option for sign in issues. It's best to use an Incognito or Private browsing session to make sure you're not signed in.

Daniel Recover
New member | Level 2

Hi Rich good to hear from you! I was not having an option at the support page earlier, while not signed in, all I have is to chat with the chatbot at the beginning. Hence I re-created an account using the same email, I'm afraid the data must have overwritten. Should I delete this account again and use the support option?

Need more support?