cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: DropBox on OnlyFans

DropBox on OnlyFans

NiceGuyBz
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

when i go to upload photos onto onlyfans (its artwork), it doesn't register dropbox as a place to pull photos from. i'm on a mac and i don't know how to fix this problem

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Nate_C
Super User
Go to solution

Hi, do you have the Dropbox app installed on your Mac? If so, you should have a folder called "Dropbox" on the computer which keeps a copy of your Dropbox files. You can open this folder by clicking the Dropbox icon in your computer's menu bar, then clicking the folder icon in the top-right corner of the window.

If you're trying to upload files to a website, you can usually drag the file from the Dropbox folder onto the "upload" or "select files" button of the website, the same way you would if it was a file outside of your Dropbox folder.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Nate_C
Super User
Go to solution

Hi, do you have the Dropbox app installed on your Mac? If so, you should have a folder called "Dropbox" on the computer which keeps a copy of your Dropbox files. You can open this folder by clicking the Dropbox icon in your computer's menu bar, then clicking the folder icon in the top-right corner of the window.

If you're trying to upload files to a website, you can usually drag the file from the Dropbox folder onto the "upload" or "select files" button of the website, the same way you would if it was a file outside of your Dropbox folder.

fitgurlrissa
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I have the same problem, I have a MacBook Air and I cant pull any videos from my Dropbox into my OnlyFans, I dont know why. 

Megan
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution
Hi @fitgurlrissa, let's see what we can find on this together! 

Have you tried the steps provided above by @Nate_C

If so, do you get any errors on your end? Let me know more, and we'll take it from there.

Megan
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Need more support?