cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn more about how Connie, a member of the Community, uses Dropbox here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Error with Epson Connect (2021)

System Error with Epson Connect (2021)

'- -.4
Helpful | Level 6

When I attempt to connect my Epson Connect to Dropbox, I am getting a System Error message. It first started becase it said my Dropbox connection expired. When I tried to reconnect, it allowed me to enter username/password with Dropbox, 2-factor ID, and then had an error. I then tried just Adding a new Dropbox, and it allowed me to login to Dropbox and then I got the error. I also tried Deleting the current Dropbox and adding, and I still got an error. I also tried removing the 2-factor authentication on my Dropbox and tried a day later. Same error. The error is:

System Error

System error is occured in this system.

The URL is https://www.epsonconnect.com/cloud/Auth/completed?state=3dc1290ea6484f86a15a9758b2ac02a6&code=Ljy5Ea...

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: System Error with Epson Connect (2021)

'- -.4
Helpful | Level 6
I was able to set it up too!

THANK YOU to everyone here for posting and helping contact these companies. I rely on this so much so it had really thrown off my routine.

View solution in original post

23 Replies 23

Rich
Super User II

@'- -.4 wrote:

When I attempt to connect my Epson Connect to Dropbox, I am getting a System Error message.

You'll need to contact Epson. It's Epson that created the software which is trying to connect to Dropbox, so only they will be able to support it. Perhaps something changed in the Dropbox API, which would require Epson to update their app (just an assumption).

KSM7028
New member | Level 2

Dropbox Support can your Alert this to both Dropbox and Epson Developers for assistance too?

alifenorm
New member | Level 1

Same Problem.
Tried also to cleare the connection deleting the app and the service from epson cloud services, and create it anew, but to no avail.

It happened between the 31st of january and the 4th of february.

RoelS
Helpful | Level 5

same over here 😞

janne_aa
Helpful | Level 5

Exactly the same problem here as well. Let's see if Epson has any answer for this...

'- -.4
Helpful | Level 6
Thanks everyone for confirming. How do we let Epson know, other than calling their technical support?

janne_aa
Helpful | Level 5

I talked with Epson support, and sent screenshots of the issue to them. This is now escalated at Epson, let's see if they reply "within 2 working days"...

Lusil
Dropboxer
Hey everyone, thanks for checking in with us about this. 

If you've already tried reconnecting the third party app, have you by any chance reached out to their support team?

Keep us posted!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

isaironside
Explorer | Level 4

I am having the same issue. Tried deleting Dropxbox from Epson and Epson Connect from Dropbox, but it didn't work.

Poll
Which Dropbox integrations are you using while working from home?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?