cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Videos Not Automatically Uploading to Camera Uploads File

Highlighted

Videos Not Automatically Uploading to Camera Uploads File

New member | Level 2

Last year my videos stopped uploading automatically to the camera uploads file. Pictures do but videos don't. I have had DB for many years and they always have but it stopped about a year ago. I did a search here and found a posting that said to turn on auto on videos but when I go to settings I don't find any button that addresses videos.  Now my phone is full and i have videos of my grand daughter I don't want to lose. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me!

Android Galaxy S9 - all updates installed.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Videos Not Automatically Uploading to Camera Uploads File

New member | Level 2

I figured it out. 3 bars on left > Settings >camera uploads (this is what threw me- was looking for video uploads) Then tick on upload video

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Re: Videos Not Automatically Uploading to Camera Uploads File

New member | Level 2

I figured it out. 3 bars on left > Settings >camera uploads (this is what threw me- was looking for video uploads) Then tick on upload video

View solution in original post

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?