cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Find out how Tiffany, a Customer Experience superstar uses Dropbox to keep her family in the loop when it comes to her new baby here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

early adopter bonuses removed

early adopter bonuses removed

gsteps
New member | Level 2

Hi! As an early adopter of Dropbox, I did a lot of promo for the app and got quite a few friends to start accounts. As a bonus, dropbox was offering to increase the total space by 250 MB for each new friend who signed on. Recently these bonus space allotments have disappeared, leaving my dropbox inaccessible. How can I get them reinstated?

3 Replies 3

Re: early adopter bonuses removed

Hannah
Dropboxer
Hi there @gsteps, thanks for joining our Community and happy Monday!

You can check how much (bonus) space you currently have and how much of it you're using, in your account settings here.

Bonus space from referrals is permanent, but perhaps you've stored enough files and folders to get you over quota.

You can use the info here, to add some extra space.

Let me know if you still have questions. 

Hannah
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

gsteps
New member | Level 2

ok- great that's awesome. I do see a lot of extra space allotted to my account. And thank you for the quick answer!

Can you link me to a page that shows how much space I'm using? I see a lot of notifications that I'm over my limit, but not any that tell me by how much.

Jay
Dropboxer
Hi @gsteps, you can see the total quota usage from the link provided by my colleague, on this page at the top. 

It also shows the split between data in shared folders, and data visible only to yourself.

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Jay Dropboxer
    gsteps New member | Level 2
    Hannah Dropboxer
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?