cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about apps and Dropbox integrations to make working from home easy here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove Pinterest Button

Remove Pinterest Button

GinaKing
Explorer | Level 3

Hi, does anyone know how I can move the Pinterest button as it covers the 'select it' box and I am having to move items to other folders in Window Explorer as I can't select anything in Dropbox.

5 Replies 5

Re: Remove Pinterest Button

Rich
Super User II

@GinaKing wrote:

Hi, does anyone know how I can move the Pinterest button ...


What Pinterest button? How is this related to Dropbox? Can you provide a screenshot showing the issue? Be sure to mask any private information in the screenshot.

Re: Remove Pinterest Button

GinaKing
Explorer | Level 3

It's the red P Save button that appears when I hover over each document.  If I am trying to select a few documents to move them to another folder it's impossible to click them as this button appears and then Pinterest opens.Screenshot 2020-11-03 at 12.27.25 pm.png

Re: Remove Pinterest Button

Rich
Super User II

@GinaKing wrote:

It's the red P Save button that appears when I hover over each document.  If I am trying to select a few documents to move them to another folder it's impossible to click them as this button appears and then Pinterest opens.


That's nothing to do with Dropbox. Is this happening in your browser? If so, do you have any extensions enabled that relate to Pinterest?

Re: Remove Pinterest Button

GinaKing
Explorer | Level 3

 

That isn't happning in my browwser and I don't have any extensions enabled.  I have evn deleted all my cookies. 

 

Re: Remove Pinterest Button

Rich
Super User II

@GinaKing wrote:

That isn't happning in my browwser and I don't have any extensions enabled.  I have evn deleted all my cookies.


It's still not a Dropbox function. If it's not happening in your browser, where is it happening? Your screenshot doesn't show enough detail.

Poll
How do you get refocussed while working from home? Do you find any of these options keep you from getting distracted?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?