cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Dropbox tips & tricks

Learn how to get the most out of Dropbox with other users like you.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get Spooky and Organized with Dropbox: Halloween To-Do List

Get Spooky and Organized with Dropbox: Halloween To-Do List

Amy
Community Manager
Welcome, Halloween enthusiasts! 👻

I know I have shared a lot on this Community, but I don’t think I’ve ever mentioned that I am a fiend for Halloween. I love the season, I love the festivities, I love the spooky vibes, I love seeing all the homemade costumes, the weirder the better. 

With the spookiest season of the year just around the corner, it's time to dust off those cobwebs and start planning your Halloween festivities, so here are some tips to make sure the prep isn't the scary part, and a sample to-do list to jumpstart your Frankenstein planning.

Create Your Halloween To-Do List 

One of the best things about Dropbox is that it syncs across all your devices. So, whether you're at home, at the store, or brainstorming on the go, your Halloween plans are just a click away. You can open up Dropbox wherever works for you, and if you’re still in the back to school chaos, that can even be in the pickup line or on your commute. So, open up and create a dedicated folder for your Halloween planning, perhaps named "SpookySpectacular2023." or “Monster Mash-up” Inside this folder, add a new document titled "Halloween To-Do List."

This list might include: 

Costume Ideas

Decorations shopping or crafting list

Party planning, invites and food list

Trick or treat shopping - full size bars only

Music and playlist Ideas

Costume competition documentation

Pumpkin carving inspiration

Pick up some eyes of newt

Set Deadlines and Assignments with Dropbox Paper :white_check_mark:

Setting deadlines might not feel festive, but it does get the job done, and Dropbox allows you to set deadlines and assign tasks to specific people in Paper. So, if you're organizing a Halloween party, having family over or just prepping for trick or treaters you can share the load. Assign someone to decorations, someone to treats, someone to tricks, and as always - someone has to be in charge of ice. 

Celebrate Your Spooky Success! 

Once Halloween is over and you've successfully executed your plans, don't forget to save the memories. Create a "Halloween 2023" folder and upload photos, videos, and stories to relive the spooktacular moments! 🎉

Share your Halloween planning tips, tricks, and ideas below, and let's make this the most hauntingly fun Halloween yet! 
0 Replies 0
Need more support?