cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Integrations

Find solutions to issues with third-party integrations from the Dropbox Community. Share advice and help members with their integration questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving Google Drive Files to Dropbox (with a team account)

Moving Google Drive Files to Dropbox (with a team account)

hshupe16
Helpful | Level 5

Hello,

I need to bulk transfer our organizations files from Google Drive to our Team Dropbox account. I saw the article where you can do it as a personal user, but is there a way to move the files without downloading them to my computer than uploading to Dropbox?

2 Replies 2

Rich
Super User II

@hshupe16 wrote:

... is there a way to move the files without downloading them to my computer than uploading to Dropbox?

Dropbox doesn't have a transfer utility, but there are third-party services such as Multcloud, Cloudsfer, etc., that can do it for you.

Edit: I forgot about this feature. It might be able to handle it for you, though I don't know if there are any limitations.

Jay
Dropbox Staff

Hi @hshupe16, thanks for messaging the Community.

Currently, the feature that @Rich mentioned is only available for personal plans, and not for Dropbox Business teams.

There isn't an official method to do what you're asking, so you'll need to look into other third party services to transfer the files across.

If you have any further queries, feel free to message back.

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Jay Dropbox Staff
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?