cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Integrations

Find solutions to issues with third-party integrations from the Dropbox Community. Share advice and help members with their integration questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: The Replay app for Mac OS is not usable for me. Is there a new version I can try?

The Replay app for Mac OS is not usable for me. Is there a new version I can try?

MikeHenderson
Explorer | Level 4

The replay app for Mac OS is not usable for me. I'm on 1.0. Is there a new version I can try? 

-M

11 Replies 11

brian_dbx
Dropbox Engineer

Hi @MikeHenderson - engineer on the Replay team here!

You can reinstall the app here - let us know if that doesn't fix anything: https://replay.dropbox.com/download

Can you also elaborate on what workflows you're trying to complete? To clarify, Replay doesn't have a native desktop app. The app you downloaded is purely for the Final Cut Pro integration - more details on what's available with this integration can be found here: https://help.dropbox.com/integrations/dropbox-replay-apple-final-cut-pro

If you are trying to accomplish workflows in Replay then you should use our web app (replay.dropbox.com). We push out updates weekly so definitely way past version 1.0 😄 The reason that "desktop app" only has version 1.0 is because it's just the glue between our web app and the Final Cut Pro extension.

If you're trying to complete flows in Final Cut Pro with the Replay plug-in and it's not working even after a reinstall, please let us know and we can dig into what's wrong!

Graham
Community Manager

Hi @MikeHenderson,

Thanks for posting here on the Dropbox Community and letting us know about your experiences using Dropbox Replay. I just wanted to take a moment to let you know about the brand new Dropbox Replay group we just launched. It's a great place to discuss all aspect of Replay with other users, share your experiences and possibly pick up some tips and tricks along the way. We'll also be updating it regularly with product up dates, guides and some other cool stuff. You can join now by following this link and hitting the "Join group hub" button!

Thanks again!
Graham

Need more support?